Finding the most appropriate gift for someone you love enduringly isn’t easy. Also, when it comes to Valentine’s day, we all want to dazzle our loved one with something they will remember forever. So, what can be the best gift? The answer is a carefully selected and designed wine hamper.
A thoughtfully curated wine gift basket is a great gift to entice your special someone on the occasion of Valentine’s day. You can also personalize the hamper to match the individual preferences of your lover. In this article, we will have a look at some important tips to create a
Valentine’s Day wine gift basket within your budget. Let’s begin.
- Be very careful while choosing the wine that you want to gift. Remember you do not necessarily have to gift an expensive bottle. You can go to your nearby wine store to explore the collection of wine they have and then choose the best one out of the lot. Alternatively, you can also order your wine bottle online. May websites also offerwine delivery for valentine's day to spare you the hassles of visiting a physical store.
- You can visit different party stores, craft stores, flea markets or discount outlets for choosing gift items that you have to include in the hamper.
- For wine gift containers, you can go for any type of basket, such as straw basket, wicker basket, antique trunk, champagne bucket, picnic basket, Asian-style trunk or any other seasonal container. Just make sure that whatever you choose is sturdy enough.
- For gift basket liner, you can make use of shredded paper, tissue paper, shredded newspaper or simply colored napkins. This will enhance the look of the hamper and also fall within the budget.
- For gift basket fillers, you can use shredded colored paper, crushed newspaper, straws, etc. You can even choose to create a bed of yummy chocolates or other wrapped candies if your valentine is fond of it.
- Now coming to other items in the container, there are a plenty of options that you can choose from. You can also go for a special theme for creating your hamper. Some of the options that you can choose to include are gift vouchers for a spa visit, scented massage oils, gift vouchers for her favorite store, fragrant candles, CDs of her favorite tracks, DVD of any newly released movie, perfume, cologne, handwritten poem, cushion, teddy bear, her favorite book, spa supplies, facial and body scrubs, fragrant soaps and shampoos, hand and foot lotion, fluffy towel, etc.
- If you want to create a gourmet wine gift hamper, you can go for items like fancy chocolate truffles, chocolate bars, pretzels, gourmet chips, gourmet nuts, pre-packaged food items, an assortment of gourmet cheeses, gourmet biscuits, imported fruits, figs, a book of Italian or Mexican recipes, and more.
- A lot of people like to includeValentine’s Day wine glasses in their customized hampers. This is a great item to go with that perfect bottle of wine. You can even opt for customized Valentine wine glasses with you and your loved one’s initials engraved on it.
So these are some simple Valentine’s Day wine gifts tips that you can follow to perfectly curate the best hamper. This will definitely dazzle your lover and will be well within your budget. Lastly, for decorating the hamper, you can go for pre-packaged bows that are readily available in the market.